This program makes fundraising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your Card to an organization, all you have to do is shop at Payless/Kroger and swipe your Shopper’s Card. Here’s how it works:
- Open the Payless/Kroger webpage in your favorite browser
- Create a digital account with Payless/Kroger (if you don’t have one already)
- Sign into your digital account
- Under your account, choose the “Community Rewards” tab
- Search for “Lafayette Citizens Band” or use our organization NPO number: NN770
- Select “Lafayette Citizens Band” and click/tap the ENROLL (or SAVE) button.
- Your selected organization will also display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
- You are finished! Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Kroger donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.